Client Service Specialist – Overland Park, KS
Integrity Advisory is a well-established financial advisory and wealth management firm that is expanding. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
Our employees are as important as our clients and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We are currently seeking a Client Service Specialist (CSS) who is familiar with the financial services industry. The CSS plays a vital role in delivering personalized service to clients, maintaining high service standards, and fostering a culture of teamwork to create a seamless client experience.
- Coordinate and execute service activities, such as onboarding new clients, resolving service requests, gathering and compiling data for client meetings, maintaining client files/dashboards and handling day-to-day client requests.
- Assist client and advisory team with all non-advisory questions and paperwork such as, processing all forms and applications including, opening accounts, account address change, and other online applications necessary to process clients’ business transactions.
- Maintain CRM software and contact management database to keep current for sorting, reporting, scheduling, fee tracking and marketing purposes.
- Complete follow up work and answer client administration questions, such as logging into accounts online and making or setting up direct deposits into investment accounts, etc.
- Initiate and drive projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience.
- Work with staff on special projects, including marketing, operations and advisory components.
- College degree or comparable experience
- Minimum of 2 years in financial services industry setting, preferably in a client service role
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; attention to detail, accuracy, follow through and result-oriented
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications; comfortable learning and navigating new technology and software applications
- Ability to research and resolve complex client inquiries in thorough and friendly manner
- A self-starter who is assertive, proactive, independent, flexible and accommodating
- Maintain professional, positive and trustworthy atmosphere
- Competitive salary with incentive performance-based pay program
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Paid holidays and vacation allowance
- Great working environment with professional growth opportunities
If you are interested in this position and you are ready to join our team, please email your resume to Jill Green, Director of Operations, at email@example.com