Integrity Advisory located in Overland Park, KS is a well-established financial services company that is expanding. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
We are currently seeking a paid intern. This position requires a professional, goal oriented person who is self-motivated and detail driven with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with working on projects in industry technology platforms including financial planning, CRM, risk analysis, and portfolio management software.
- Involvement in weekly staff meetings
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and technology
- Complete an investment model review
- Analyze client experience process and research creative ways to enhance
- Participate in client meetings
- Undergraduate student majoring in Business, Communications, Marketing, or Finance
- Maintain high ethical standards/confidentiality at all times
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver
- Must interact effectively with office staff and be a goal-oriented team player
- Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and creative skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Exceptional phone and client service skills, positive and upbeat attitude at all times
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Great working environment with professional growth opportunities
- Position supported by strong client services team
- We value staff input and are always open to innovative ideas
If you are interested in this intern position, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 913-897-2074 with questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate may be required to pass a drug test and background check.