How are we different from the others?
We Are Accessible
Our communication approach is open, direct, and accessible. No matter where you live or travel, you can reach us through a variety of ways.
Our guiding principle is to advise with integrity. As your financial advocate, we will keep you updated on economic and market conditions. We will then manage your investments accordingly treating you as we would our own family.
As a fee-only advisory firm our fee structure is simple and transparent with no hidden costs. We do not impose sales charges, nor do we receive commissions as part of our client account management. This allows us to remain flexible in our investment choices with access to investments that may be unavailable to individual investors. We receive a percentage of the average balance of your assets under our management — meaning we are literally vested in your success.
As a registered investment advisor, it is our fiduciary duty to act in your best interest – we are legally bound to put your best interest first. Thus, our standard of care differs from other financial professionals (i.e. stockbrokers, registered representatives, and insurance agents). We are accountable to you and take our responsibility seriously. It is our passion to see you succeed.
Our financial concierge approach provides a wide variety of services that extend beyond investment management.
There have surely been times in your life that you have forced you into difficult decisions where you may feel financially backed into a corner. During these times, we strive to provide practical and cost-beneficial solutions. Our goal is to make your journey less demanding and more stress-free.
The following is a general list of some of our concierge services:
- Preparing for the financial impact of life events such as marriage, divorce, death of a loved one, career transition, buying/selling/exiting a business and retirement
- Obtaining lower mortgage or refinance rates
- Obtaining proper insurance coverage without overspending
- Budgeting and restructuring to reduce overall debt burden
- Finding additional neglected and/or overlooked tax deductions
- Restructuring college funds for maximum tax benefits and highest savings value
- Developing cost-effective estate plans that mirror your intentions
- Referring you to other trusted professionals
View our Five Star Profile
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, a wealth manager must satisfy 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria that are associated with wealth managers who provide quality services to their clients. Examples of said criteria would include assets under management, client retention rate, and professional designations. Candidates also undergo a thorough regulatory and complaint review and must have a clean record.